Hutter bring the noise this past weekend 3.86 at 192 MPH bringing home the win at asphalt wars. This car is powered by a pair of our CT6X Pro Mod 88mm.
- 2006 Dodge Stratus built by Jerry Haas Race Cars
- 434ci engine by Hutter Racing Engines
- Twin 80mm Billet Comp Turbos
- Liberty 5-speed transmission
- Bruno converter drive
- Neal Chance torque converter
Best 1/8 mile ET: 3.86sec
Best 1/8 mile speed: 192mph
2016: 2 wins, Asphalt Wars series championship, series record low ET for a door car at 3.91sec.