OEM Turbo Rebuilds
Comp Turbo Technology, Inc. offers a Turbo repair Service.
The Comp Turbo Remanufacturing Procedure
- Call to receive service repair tag number and/or schedule a pick up. Once the turbocharger is received, our technician will identify the turbocharger and mark current orientation.
- The cause of failure will be determined after the unit is inspected. A follow up call will be made to explain damages and repair costs.
- Upon customer approval: All major components including compressor housing, compressor wheel, seal plate, bearing housing, heat shield, turbine wheel, and turbine housing are sandblasted and cleaned.
- After the turbocharger has been completely cleaned, it is transferred to our assembly room to be blueprinted and balanced.
- The rotor group is individually balanced and as a group.
- Once the turbocharger is measured and inspected, our technician will assemble with the following NEW components: thrust bearing, BEARINGS, o-rings,retaining rings, piston rings, seals and hardware if necessary any major components.
- The final procedure before installing and orienting the housings is to Vsr High speed balance the CHRA the machine analyzes and will determine any imbalance in the rotating assembly. Depending on the application the turbo is ran upwards of 100,000 rpm this procedure verifies that the turbocharger is assembled correctly. It insures reliability and a long turbo life.
- The compressor and turbine housings will be installed and oriented to same location as factory for easy bolt on installation.
Minor rebuild service prices start at $425.00
1 year unlimited miles warranty.
All Major Brands
Applications in Automotive, Diesel, Industrial, and Marine industries
For any inquiries on our rebuild service visit www.ctiturbo.com
Call 909-594-8400 or email at Sales@compturbo.com for more information.