Comp Turbo Technology, Inc. offers a Turbo repair Service.
1. Call to receive service repair tag number before shipping unit to facility.
2. The Technician will identify the turbocharger and mark current condition.
3. The cause of failure will be determined after the tear down and a follow up call will be made to explain damages and determine the following steps to proceed.
4. All major components including compressor housing, compressor wheel, seal plate, bearing housing, heat shield, turbine wheel, and turbine housing are sandblasted and cleaned.
5. After the turbocharger has been completely cleaned, it is transferred to our assembly room to be blueprinted and balanced.
6. Once the turbocharger is ready, our technician will assemble with all new components including the thrust bearing, bushings, retaining rings, piston rings, seals and hardware.
7. The compressor and turbine housings will be installed and oriented to same location as factory for easy bolt on installation. 8. Individual component VSR Balancing.
Minor rebuild service prices start at $425.00 Parts and workmanship are warranted for 1 year / 30,000 miles.
Comp Turbo offers rebuild and upgrade services for specific OEM turbocharger brands. The upgrade service consists of a new higher flowing compressor wheel and remanufacturing service. For specific applications we offer billet compressor wheel 75 to 200 HP Increase.
If you send in a turbocharger for service, after the repair estimate has been given, you will have 30 days to make arrangements for the repair or return shipping on the product. If payment is not completed in full for either the repair or the return shipping, the product will become property of Comp Turbo Technology Inc.